Wednesday, April 23, 2014

10 Random Questions

Thanks to one of my really good real life friends Madison from The Sweet Mash, I'm going to do a bit more of an introduction to my life with 10 Random Questions. She sent me the link to this post the other day for blog inspiration, and I love it.

So, today, learn more about me with 10 Random Questions from Christina over at Hungry Meets Healthy.

1. The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I’d eat it anyway is marshmallow Circus Peanuts. I have loved these since a child when my Granny got me hooked and they would always be my once-a-week treat from the gas station. Since I gave up sweets and desserts for Lent, my mom gave me a huge bag of Circus Peanuts in my Easter bag of goodies. (But let's be real here, I would eat a lot more than just this one thing if I dropped it on the floor, but it was the first thing that came to my mind and really isn't messy when you do drop it.)



2. My ultimate stress reliever is sitting down and reading a good girly romance novel with a glass of wine... or four. My mom has gotten me hooked on a lot of things in my life and Danielle Steele novels were one of the first. Also, no wine is as good to an eastern North Carolina girl as the good ole scuppernong and muscadine wines of Dulpin Winery and Hinnant Winery.


3. The one song that gets me moving without fail is Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett. Summer's coming fast and I'm ready for my booze in the blender.


4. My post workout ritual is a good long stretch, sitting in the massage chairs at the gym, and going home to veg out in front of the TV. Usually watching my DVR'ed episode of Jeopardy! I missed while at the gym.


5. If I could trade bodies with one other person for 24 hours, I’d pick Jenna Dewan-Tatum because she's beautiful, can dance, and o yeah, duh, because she's married to Channing Tatum.

Source

6. I know I can beat anyone in Jeopardy!, except for most of the actual winners. I just wonder how most contestants even pass the qualification tests.


7. No one knows that I would love a surprise birthday party someday. I'm always such a control freak that I have to plan my own parties, but oneeee year, I would secretly love it.


8. It’s Sunday morning at 11 a.m. You’ll find me either getting ready for work, doing some things around the house, or sitting on the couch watching Law and Order and eating Lucky Charms. Most probably the latter.



9. If you want to make me smile just put me in a room full of the people I love. That's a pretty easy one.


10. If yoga didn’t exist, I would be just fine and wouldn't know the difference. I've only ever done formal yoga once and it just wasn't my thing. Give me a good pair of running shoes, a treadmill, and some weights any day.

Hopefully you learned something about me today. Do we have something in common? Do you have any crazy things going on Sunday mornings at 11am? Do tell!

xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. I love circus peanuts!! Everyone else I know thinks they're gross.
    It's not summer without Jimmy Buffet and Tom Petty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag and you answers!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete