Friday, March 7, 2014

Flashback Friday...

Yes, everyone, the day is finally here. FRIDAY! Whoop whoop! This has been one of the longest weeks in a longgg time and I thought it would never arrive. Granted, I'm working both jobs today and won't make it back home until 10pm, but who cares?!? It's FRIDAY! (which means 2 days off from my real job and 1 from my part-time)!

It's also March 7, which means I officially became a homeowner one year ago today! Little did I know 365 days ago that the next year would be filled with lots of ups and lots of wayyyy downs with my family, but we've all survived, and I've learned a ton of lessons with home-ownership. 

My house may not be the ballinist house on the block, it's definitely not the newest, most-updated, or blinged out version, but I love my vintage 1970s kitchen and bathrooms, I work hard for it, I'm the only one paying the mortgage, it's all mine, and that's more than enough for me.

So, without further ado, a look back at some moments in Amy's First House history...


...While I officially moved in on the day I signed the papers, I finished moving just before Halloween...



...View from the road pre-clean-up...


...View after some tree/bush trimming...

...First Christmas in my house with the Strickland family December 22, 2013...

...Derrick and me February 12, 2014 (he would kill me for posting this online)


No comments:

Post a Comment