Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Absent Weekend

I'm backkkkkkk!!! Sorry for the absence over the weekend (and Monday) if anyone missed me. This blog is still very new, so who knows if anyone missed me or not. Guess I'll find out. 

Friday night and Saturday were spent working my part-time job. It's annoying to be forced to work one and a half jobs, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. To pay the bills and still have ANY sort of money leftover, this girl has to work. C'est la vie, right? It is a job that I really enjoy, the people I work with are amazing, and I get to play with the pretty jewels. What's the disadvantage there? None. That's what.

 
...just the two most perfect engagement rings EVER, that's what (and don't they both just look PERFECT on my finger)...

Saturday night was THE game of the season. It's always the game I look forward to the most, the second Duke/UNC game of the regular season. Guess what, the better blue won and continued the Blue Devils to a full season of not losing at home. GO DUKE!
 
...GOOOO DUKE...


Then, my beloved Cardiac Pack played a stellar game Sunday afternoon to end the season with a bang, thanks in part to TJ Warren, ACC player of the week! Next up, ACC Tourney time with my mama! Greensboro, here we come! If you care anything about ACC Basketball, and if you're from NC, then of course you do, check out WRAL's fun interactive bracket here! Of course, my money is always on a UNC and NC State or DUKE final game, just so I can see Carowhina lose! 

xoxo, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment